Well, now that the first rapid prototype is basically finished, I better get a start documenting my work on that project. The idea was a slow moving, developing idea, and as the artist, I had a hard time figuring out what to set my time to. Finally, I began working on the run cycle for the main character by rotoscoping a very low rez video of Al in a gloomy corner of the studio. Once I had the basic look finished, I handed it off to Al to finish and stylize. I think it turned out
pretty nice!
I was also beginning to work on some of the projectile concepts, but everything melted down as far as I was concerned when my wife went into labor, and I spent the last week of the production in the hospital. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in to finish up the prototype Al and Mike!
No comments:
Post a Comment